While books, gyms and Meditation classes are helpful. But, the healthy employees save companies money. Well-being is a like a fundamental requirement in the office; somewhere it creates an impact on your business.
Throwing a party in the office is one of the best ways to create more create fun activity. They should not be feeling demotivated or sad at your workplace. Create a healthy and lively environment inside the office. Choose something enjoyable and unique.
Having a holistic approach to employee engagement is important. Let’s dive into some strides to support the wellness of your employees and create changes in your office:
1. Foster Communication: It will help them create a great sense of belongingness for the company. They will realise they are not alone; they hold your back. This step will tower huge productivity in your employees.
2. Don’t keep track on them: Try to offer a flexible schedule. Employees will start feeling burdened or lost. They should be able to breathe easy and have the freedom to choose their chores timing’s wisely. The rule in your office should be completing tasks on the given time.
3. Inculcate Prioritization: It is an important aspect. Your employees should be able to draw a thick line between their personal and professional life. You should send them for training’s workshops to train them. They should be their own judge and leader. Your employees will automatically build a productive yet happy workplace.
4. Survey employees: Surveys can be conducted anytime, weekly or monthly etc. Give your employees chance to give suggestions; they should have room to express their feedback. You never know what is bothering them; they should not have any anxiety.
5. Colors are magical: Every colour in this world has a story. No doubt, colours around us shape our mood swings and impact the environment in the office. Green colour reduces stress and good for people who work long hours. Blue promotes calmness and helps to create beautiful at the workplace. Yellow helps in bursting out with creativity and red infuses passion.
6. Emotional Health: In today’s hectic world, mental health has become an important aspect. For this, you can send your employees to mind-refreshing courses or workshops. Inspire them and take care good care of their emotional intelligence.
If you’re looking for more such information, feel free to go through Amit Sharma’s ‘Social Recruiters’ book. Amit Sharma has 20 years of experience in the recruitment industry. You can find his book on Amazon or this website www.amitsharma.net