Recruiters can be a biggest ruler in the world. They think that they rule the world, but what would things be like if they did it? Imagine What if we lived in a world where recruiters were in charge as a leader?
Everything is Negotiable:-
•One of the biggest and possibly most apparent changes recruiters would make to the world with the world negotiable.
•Every price is negotiable when it comes to recruitment. So, once you’re feeling tired and take a coffee – the price you pay will depend on how you are good at negotiation in recruitment.
Interview Dropouts Punished by Death:-
•Some may call it severe, others will say it’s excessive, but to a recruiter, this sentence is nothing but fair.
•If you drop out of an interview, it’s up to the gallows you go. No ifs, no buts, and no second chances. Your fate was sealed!
Everyone Has a Banter Rating:-
• Okay, bear with us on this one. Don’t you hate it if you meet someone new, and they’ve got about as much ridicule as a wet sock?
• Well, For Eg: - In Utopia, we propose an Uber-style star rating system for banter or negative rating.
Day-to-Day KPIs & Incentives:-
• Incentives shouldn’t only be for work-related KPIs.
• We should be able to get these in our day-to-day lives too.
• After all, everyday life can be hard!
• We all need a positive motivation to keep going for our Hard Work.
Cold Calling is Illegitimate!
• Woah! You weren’t expecting this one in recruitment. Yes, we know it’s false! That’s why we don’t like making cold calling any more than you love getting them.
• For Eg:- If recruiters ruled the world, cold calling would be banned! Instead, we’d have a never-ending list of candidates who want to hear from us.
Top Billers Are Treated Like Heroes:-
• To get the history books out and carve our Recruitment heroes names in ink.
• For this, Future recruiters deserve to know about today’s top billers.
• When a new company becomes top biller for your consultancy, they deserve an open senior bus tour around their hometown.
• The streets will be filled with adoring fans who want to share in this historic moment of recruitment top heroes.
Recruiters Are Respected:-
• All the jokes apart, this one’s serious. In the World, If recruiters can change anything about the world, then it will be the way we’re looked upon by society.
• When someone asks what we (recruiters) do, then we know that they probably first judge our morals and character of the recruiters before they’ve taken the time to know us.
• But things have changed! The majority of agencies out there are contributing towards improving the industry’s reputation.
• Recruiters are prioritizing quality over quantity, integrity over numbers.
• Recruitment is a respectable as well as a highly rewarding role which you should be proud as a recruiter. Now It’s time for us get noticed.
If you’re interested in helping to reshape the recruitment industry’s reputation, we want to hear from all of you. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a recruitment leader for the industry, get in touch with us. In the meantime, have a browse about our company get a feel for the type of vacancies we currently have on offer.